Naguru Teenage Information and Health Centre (NTIHC) has worked in the field of Adolescents Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (ASRHR) for close to 2 decades, implementing a youth friendly responsive model of ASRHR services and information, primarily targeting young people 10-24 years old.
NTIHC contracted FRIENDS Consult LTD (FCL) to provide technical consultancy support to implement a mid-term evaluation of the implementation of the NTIHC Strategic Plan 2015-2020. FCL executed the following activities during the course of the assignment:
- Development of an inception and final inception reports
- Debriefing workshops before start of fieldwork
- Carrying out document review
- Designing data collection tools
- Carrying out field visits/ evaluation process
- Carrying out data analysis
- Preparation of draft, and final evaluation report to NTIHC
- Conducting a workshop to share the report
- Assembling evaluation teams, implementing the evaluation and writing reports.
FCL submitted a mid-term evaluation report clearly showing the key findings identified from the review and made suitable recommendations that have been adopted by NTIHC to facilitate achievement of desired Strategic outcomes.